Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sony DSC-W230


Just a few days until I get my hands on my sony digicam, hahaha then I will start blogging like theres no tomorrow, hope all the effort I put into blogging will turn out profitable. I read a lot of article about people blogging and earning money from it, hope it happens to me too. So for my digicam i choose sony dsc-w230 because it has carl zeiss optics, I didn't like canon's design that's why i chose sony even though image quality wise canon would be the best choice, good thing there are people in the internet selling cheap digital cameras.
Prices of digital camera on the mall cost a fortune here in the philippines, unlike in other countries where it is affordable and the latest products are there, for example hong kong or singapore. Here the old models are being dumped and the prices are sky high. Good thing there are online sellers to save the day! =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sony cybershot is best choice for me if you're more on image quality in a point and shoot camera. I personally have one. If you want a camera that can take pictures faster rather than image quality, I suggest ixus..:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails