Saturday, April 17, 2010

Manila Auto Show at World Trade Center!


What: Manila Auto Show 2010 ( April 15 - 18 )
Where: World Trade Center ( near SM Mall of Asia )
Who: Me and Miguel 
Why: Photo shoot and testing my new Digicam. 


Me and Miguel went to World Trade Center today to go photo shooting models and cars, trying to test my new sony digicam on the shooting spree. There were many people around and  they have camera's ( dslr ) too, its hard to take photograph of the models if you have a point and shoot digicam, good thing models were plenty and photographers were few. We even saw Maverick there, I'm not a car fanatic I just like to take pictures of the beautiful and sexy promo girls. The only car I like is the Honda Jazz, the auto show is until tomorrow only, so you still have a chance to go there and see the cars displayed and especially the models. =D 

here is the link for the photos:


or download it here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails