Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Annual Physical Exam Day

Just finished my annual physical exam today at 11am, the medical facility is not good. The facility is not properly maintained especially the comfort room, there are many people waiting to be examined too. The place is small so you there are only a few seats available, you just have to sit and wait for your name to be called, it didn't take long to finish the exam. As usual the things that are needed to be submitted were urine and stool, I didn't submit my stool today because I couldn't poop in the morning.

Here is the list of things that were done.

1. blood test
2. urine and stool.
3. eyes ( vision )
4. weight and height
5. x-ray
6. blood pressure
7. physical exam ( head, eyes, ear, nose, neck, body )


Here are my results.

1. blood test ( no result yet )
2. urine and stool ( no result yet )
3. eyes ( vision ) - 20/15 and 20/20
4. wieght - 165 lbs or 75 kgs
    height - 5'6"
5. x-ray ( no result yet )
6. blood pressure - 130/80
7. physical exam ( all normal )

As I have said earlier I didn't think the result were accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails