Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ziddu - Earn money by uploading files


Recently I joined ziddu where you upload files and they pay you for every unique download from the file you uploaded, they pay you 0.001$ for every unique download. The payout is $10 so you need to have 1000 unique download to be able cash your money, they are using
paypal and moneybookers to transfer the payment. I don't know if this is real or a scam but they provide unlimited file storage which is what I like about ziddu, but I don't like their file up-loader in which you have to choose the file to upload one by one. Anyway I haven't reached the $10 mark, so I will be updating my blog if ever I got paid. If you wanna join here is the link

http://www.ziddu.com/register.php?referralid=(yoR*JjnCS]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails