Sunday, January 20, 2013

Man Dies Of Suffocation After Pulling A Condom Over His Head

This can pass as one of the weirdest deaths you won't believe. How can a person pull a condom over his head? Little did he know that this act can cause him his life.

To give himself a sexual high, Gary Ashbrook, 31, pulled a condom over his head. He was discovered lying on his bed naked with three empty cans of the chemical he used to blow up a contraceptive, nitrous oxide. An examination revealed that he had been an HIV positive patient for 7 years. He died from asphyxiation.

Original Story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails